EASY WAY TO RECOGNIZE SCREAMERS
I Don’t Know How Much Vodka I Put In This But I’m Going To Drink It Anyways: a memoir
This drink tastes awful, but I can’t waste alcohol: a sequel
Whose front lawn is this? : the final saga.
Why is there are slice of pizza in my bag: the epilogue
houston i have so many problems
1. You can paint the galaxy onto your nails but you can not put the stars back in his eyes- once he loses that sparkle, it’s gone. You are no hero. You can not save him.
2. He will kiss you until your lips turn blue.
There is nothing poetic about this- stop writing about it.
He will call you beautiful then ignore every call of yours when he meets someone new. Remember that you’re still beautiful.
3. You will fall in love again.
4. He will kiss your scars even though he didn’t leave them, let him.
But don’t mistake those kisses as him saving you- because he can’t.
5. Save yourself.
6. Happy endings are complete bullshit, but believe in them anyway.
7. Your heart will be broken again.
And I know the thought of that is terrifying but you will survive it.
Stop counting the blades on the razor. Put the bottle of pills away.
It might take a while but I promise, you’re going to be okay.
8. You’re entitled to feel what you’re feeling. Drown in those emotions until you learn how to swim. Cry oceans if you have to.
9. It’s okay to be confused every single day. You’re 20.
10. You are no hero & neither is he. Save yourself first every time."